Thursday, May 3, 2012

i am going to make an odd proclamation. i believe that texting has improved our marriage. we are together alot. we spend most of our time at home together. and my studio is next to the house, so we don't have much time when we aren't around each other. but in the past year or so, we started texting each other for little things. reminders. and cute little comments. with hearts and smiley faces and kisses. our texts brighten my days. we check in on each other, say funny shit to each other. and it makes the heavy stuff feel lighter. and i'm reminded that i'm appreciated which sometimes can get forgotten in the rush of day to day.

2 comments:

  1. I love this post. It made me smile the whole time I was reading it. I love you guys together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's sweet. Happy for you!

    ReplyDelete