Wednesday, April 25, 2012

the sun is coming up orange today. instead of gray. i can see ellsworth through the dining room window. he's been sitting upright on the top of the barbecue, facing east and watching the sun color the sky for 1/2 an hour. i'm up early today. hopefully back to my normal schedule. i hope today is the day i'm over this hateful cold. i've been able to do little but sleep for 3 days. every time i thought i could get a little something done, this cold would slam me back again. but this morning looks promising. i'll take it slow. tidy the kitchen and walk edgar. and greet the day.

8 comments:

  1. I don't have cold, but still have been so tired lately. I don't like being that way. the morning here looked promising, too, and it actually for once kept at least half of it. I take that!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you have a cold and I hope today is better for you. Having just returned from my yearly checkup, I found out that I have an ear infection in both ears, have to take high blood pressure medicine and have been suffering from TMJ. What a visit!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh dear, kris....
      tmj and ear infections.....you must have been having horrible headaches. hopefully you can do something for that. take the rest of the day off!!!

      Delete
  3. Sending you much light and healing kleenex kinda love across the miles... it sux to be sick :-( Hope the creative juices act like chicken soup for the soul...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you thank you.....i think i'm back to normal now!!!

      Delete
  4. The bright sun of the morning will take that cold away.
    Hope you had a nice walk with Edgar!
    I love the little blue daisies.. I am some similar in my garden, but dont know what they are called. I just call them blue daisies.
    Glad you are feeling better.
    best wishes
    val

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you val. we call those little blue flowers 'forget-me-nots'. they are one of my favorites!

      Delete